Monday 18 July 2016

Varun Dhawan and John Abraham Would be Perfect Pair for Dostana 2:Varun

Varun Dhawan feels that he and John Abraham, who Varun is co-starring with in Dishoom, will make a perfect duo for Dostana 2. Dostana had Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham in the lead roles.
When asked whether he would be interested in being a part of the sequel by a popular daily, Varun said, Ïf they were still casting for Dostana 2 I think John and I would be a good pair as well. But we have given that moment in Dishoom with that scene so people will have lots to enjoy with."
varun-dhawan-and-john-abraham-will-make-a-good-pair-in-dostana-2
Varun also said that the chemistry between the two that is shown in the movie is the reflection of their real life friendship as well. He said, "We are very cool and chilled out. John is a very easy guy. He is way senior to me, much older to me, but he never let me feel like that. I felt very comfortable with him."He also added, "He never made me feel like he was the senior. We were on back-slapping terms. I could've pushed him, hit him, I had that equation with him so acting became very easy with him."
View Also: Jaaneman Aah Video Song of DISHOOM Movie Release

Varun has been very versatile when it comes to choosing his movies. From Badlapur to ABCD 2 and then Dilwale. He says that he wants Dishoom to work well to keep up the momentum. He said, "This is my next and only release in 2016 so I want it to be a good year. Plus, having the earlier films working, it puts pressure that this film should work as well. I believe we made a good film with good intentions. It ticks all my boxes."

No comments:

Post a Comment